Through dynamic, engaging learning experiences and collaborative partnerships within our diverse Coastal community, the Monterey Peninsula Unified School District ensures that each student will attain the intellectual, social and personal knowledge to passionately seek the challenges of the future.
- We believe that all people have inherent value.
- We believe that respect and dignity are basic human needs.
- We believe that expectations and beliefs significantly influence performance.
- We believe that supportive and caring relationships are essential to community.
- We believe that honesty, responsibility and trust are essential for a healthy community.
- We believe that we need to celebrate success.
- We believe that we will succeed!